The EC3 tool, the BuildingTransparency.org website, and its underlying databases are under active development, as part of a public Beta test.
Your use of buildingtransparency.org, the EC3 tool, and all associated APIs is subject to this legal agreement between you and us (BuildingTransparency.org, its service providers, affiliates, and employees).
By logging in and using the site, you agree to:
- Only use EC3 for sustainability purposes; and particularly to avoid actual or perceived anticompetitive practices such as coordinating pricing or embodied carbon declarations among competitors.
- If you make use of the API(s), understand and accept the APIs Terms of Service
- Not enter information about persons under 16 years of age.
- Accept that buildingtransparency.org provides services on this site on an AS-IS basis, without warranties or guarantees of any kind.
- Expect to encounter changes, errors and omissions in both programming and data from time to time.
- Not seek to defeat, bypass, or misuse any privacy feature, security measure, or other function of EC3, except for purposes of reporting such problems to us.